I recently learnt what a bucket list was and decided I would write my own of what I would like to have on my ‘bucket list’ for the Summer Holidays. Although I would like my list to have a spade on it too please!
- Visit a beach (see I said it needed a spade with the bucket!)
- Do the Summer reading challenge
- Go to a sporting event (cheating a bit because we actually have already done this!)
- Use my telescope to go Stargazing
- Use my microscope to look at something interesting
- Do some baking
- See my friends
- Play lots of sport
- Visit somewhere interesting
- Help throw my sister an amazing birthday party!
- Have a picnic
- Make a new friend
- Do some metal detecting
- Visit a museum
- Eat something I have never eaten before!
Let’s see how I get on over the Summer. I would love to know what is on your bucket list for the Summer?