Star Wars Day Competition

If you have been following our blog for a while you will know that we are Star Wars fans- although my little brother Sam is probably the biggest fan of us all and knows more about it than any other 5 year old I know (except possibly his best friend who is equally obsessed!)

We have asked him to tell us some of his favourite things about it:

Favourite Characters

Favourite Space ships

• X-wing
  • Tie fighter
  • Millenium Falcon

Favourite Film

• Return of the Jedi

We always do a Star Wars day competition and decided that even though things are a bit more tricky this year we would still run one to hopefully brighten someone’s day. You can enter on Rafflecopter below to win a copy of The Rise of Skywalker on DVD- Sam would love to know who your favourite character is!

star wars rey and kylo

a Rafflecopter giveaway

57 thoughts on “Star Wars Day Competition

1. Darren Kalynuk says:

At school, I thought people called me “Jabber” because I liked to talk but then I found out they meant “Jabba” as in the Hutt and I became endeared to the character. I’ve always felt that an underground crime-lord sitting on a dais eating lobster was right up my street.

2. Lyndsey says:

I always wanted to be Princess Leia. I used to plait my hair and role them around in bunches to look like her!

3. Mario Dubsky says:

Favourite character is the silky smooth and suave Lando Calrissian.

Please tell Luke that he has good taste because of all his favourite characters, planets, vehicles and film listed no mention is made of the Disney abominations. Those Disney characters would be in MY worst list!

4. Adrian Bold says:

Not a popular choice because he was a minor character, but I loved Darth Maul as he looked so mean and (I think) was the first to have the double sabre.

5. danialharrington says:

Poor Greedo. He was only bringing in his bounty and that scoundrel shot him like that in public. Witnesses gave 3 different versions where 1) the bounty shot ruthlessly; 2) they drew at the same time; 3) Greedo was a terrible shot and the bounty dodge a laser from point blank range. But did any witnesses come forward to the authorities? Nope. What a hive of scum and villainy.

6. Mario Dubsky says:

Favourite character is Boba Fett of the Originals (as played by Jeremy Bulloch and voiced by Jason Wingreen) and not the special editions (voiced by Temuera Morrison) extra footage where whoever was in the suit played him differently. Jeremy Bulloch modelled his portrayal on Clint East wood and it comes through.

7. The Most Supreme and Illustrious Darth Surrection says:

Favourite character? I’m guessing from the movies and not the expanded universe (comics, novels, computer games).
    Hmm, tricky. I love all of them from the original trilogy. That’s not a cop-out but how I genuinely feel. Don’t like the Disney trilogy (they put R2-D2 under a tarpaulin!) but do like Rogue One. So, I’ll pick a character from the prequel trilogy and that would be…OBI WAN KENOBI as played by Ewen Mcgregor. Personable, proper and a devoted Jedi.

Can we please have more main alien character in Star Wars. It is set in a whole galaxy of a gazillion planets. Sam makes a mean Kylo Ren so I know he can sort it out!

A belated happy May the 4th and revenge of the 5th!

8. Tom Grade says:

I love the aliens interacting as completely normal. Out of all of them my choice would be Nien Numb. Did you know he speaks Kikuyu in Return of the Jedi?